At its core, yoga is a practice of mindfulness and self-care. Though it has become increasingly popular in recent years, many people still view yoga as an inaccessible luxury. However, there are yoga gadgets for every budget that can help you to establish and maintain a regular practice, no matter your budget. For example, yoga mats range in price from around $5 to $200, depending on the material and thickness. Likewise, yoga blankets can cost anywhere from $30 to $100. But both of these items are essential for performing yoga poses safely and comfortably. In addition, yoga props such as blocks, straps, and bolsters can help to improve your form and prevent injury. However, they are not strictly necessary, and you can often find DIY alternatives (such as stacks of books or towels). Ultimately, the best way to start practicing yoga is to simply find a comfortable spot on the floor and begin exploring your breath and body. With time and commitment, you may find that yoga provides more than just physical benefits – it can also help to improve your mental well-being.
Yoga Gadgets for Every Budget
1. Manduka eKO Lite Mat – This mat is perfect for beginners and experienced yogis alike. It’s made of durable materials, so it will last a long time.
2. Jade Yoga Mat – Another great mat for both beginners and experienced yogis. It’s made of eco-friendly materials and is slip-resistant.
3. Gaiam Premium Print Yoga Mat – This mat is perfect for people who want a little extra cushioning. It’s also machine-washable.
Also, check out 6 Tips to Practice Yoga at Home.
4. Lululemon The Reversible Mat 5mm – This mat is on the pricier side, but it’s reversible (so you can use it on both sides) and has a non-slip surface.
5. Yogitoes Skidless Premium Yoga Mat Towel – This towel is designed to go over your yoga mat to help keep you from slipping. It’s also absorbent and machine-washable.
6. Yoga Rat Ultimate Yoga Mat Strap – This strap can be used to carry your yoga mat or to help you with certain poses. It’s made of durable materials and is adjustable:
7. Gaiam Yoga Blocks – These blocks can be used to help with balance and support in certain poses. They’re also light and portable:
8. Manduka Meditation Cushion – This cushion can be used for seated meditation or as a prop in certain yoga poses. It’s filled with buckwheat hulls, so it’s adjustable:
9. Gaiam Yoga Bolster – This bolster can be used for support in a variety of yoga poses. It’s firm yet lightweight, and it’s machine-washable:
10. YogaAccessories Deluxe Yoga Mat Bag – This bag is great for carrying your yoga mat and other essentials to and from class. It has a shoulder strap for easy transport.
Ultimately, the best way to start practicing yoga is to simply find a comfortable spot on the floor and begin exploring your breath and body. With time and commitment, you may find that yoga provides more than just physical benefits – it can also help to improve your mental well-being. And for that gadgets are important. These are the best yoga gadgets on every budget
Leave a Reply